Recruitment and Selection Policy
- TR carries out their recruitment and selection processes respecting equal opportunities and non discrimination.
- The selection processes at TR are guided by respect for people, the transparency of information, honesty and professionalism at work, including the search for excellency for the work carried out.
- Our mission is to recruit great professionals who are committed to TR’s project and who contribute to enriching and motivating the working environment.
- The objective of our guide focuses on finding a good match for the requirements of the position and company culture with the competencies demonstrated by the candidate to ensure his/her correct integration and development in the company.
- We guarantee the confidentiality of candidates participating in our processes.
- We opt for internal promotion and development whenever the requirements of the position make this possible..
The TECNICAS REUNIDAS selection process is usually made up of the following phases:
- An interview with HR department: We bring you closer and introduce you to our company and explain the position you have applied for so that you know what we do, how we do it and what we require in order to make sure both your interests and abilities match said requirements.
- Foreign Language test: We work in an international environment. Therefore, it is an essential requirement for the company that all our employees are capable of fluent communication in English.
- Evaluation tests: We measure the competencies and abilities required for each job position through duly tested psycho-technical and personality evaluation tests.
- Technical interview: The Department Heads and the appropriate Managers end the selection process with an evaluation of the competencies and technical knowledge required for the job position, in addition to an overall assessment of your job application.
- Employment Offer Letter: If the end result of the process is positive, you will receive a letter offering you to join the company, including all the conditions. On the contrary, you will receive the corresponding notification.
Did you Know…?
- Since 2004, TR's human resources have grown enormously, reaching almost 8.000 at the beginning of 2014.
- In 2013 over 85 selection processes were carried out.
- Over 56.000 candidates are registered in our database.
- In our database are registered candidates from more tan 130 different nationalities.