Some of the values identifying our company, making it an attractive place to work, are as follows:
- TR’s commitment. Thanks to the decided option and specific desire of those who work for TR, and those who have worked for the company in the past, to shape this great company that is now over 50 years old, TR is among the 3 main engineering and construction companies in the oil and gas sector in Europe and is among the top 10 in the world. This is what gives name to TR’s commitment.
- Enthusiasm for great challenges. Enthusiasm for what we do is having a portfolio of over 1000 plants designed and constructed around most of the world. Enthusiasm is being contractors of reference for large producers of crude in the main geographical areas of production. And enthusiasm is undertaking the construction of units and plants using our own technology.
- Room for development. When you have the opportunity to work on large projects, to contribute your own ideas, to work with a wide margin of independence, to see the result of your own contribution, to break through barriers and feel that you form part of something big...this is when you have found room for your own development.
- Belonging to a team. When your colleagues provide both personal and professional support, when you have confidence in yourself and in what you are doing and when you feel you are being listened to...that is when you form part of a great team.
In TR we strongly believe that individual identities amount to a common identity.
Recognising, valuing and managing the differences forms part of our day to day work. With this objective in mind, we are working towards creating a flexible, tolerant and welcoming company where each individual has their place, without losing sight of our common identity.
We have taken on board and integrated in our work teams at our head offices in Spain more than 1,000 professionals from abroad. TR’s foreign work team is 30% of the whole with over 40 different nationalities.
Likewise, the company has representation in more than 16 countries across the 5 continents and has teams of expats with an average stay abroad of 2 to 3 years in their country of destination and who manage a large number of international resources locally.
- More than 80% of our turnover comes from projects abroad.
- We have carried out projects in over 50 countries in the 5 continents.
- TR was one of the first foreign engineering and construction companies to become established in China.
- In 2009, the company was the principal contractor in the Middle East according to the Engineering News-Records ranking.
- TR has around 1300 workers in over 20 offices and work centres abroad.